The journey so far...

 I walked through the beautiful streets

The roads were paved with granites 

I walked as if I'm the master.

I ignored those who beautified my way.

Insulted some, scolded many.

But I enjoyed my walk. 

Desperate people ran away from me.

I didn't care though.

I walked for kilometers. 

The road was empty and dark.

I was alone.

And it scared me a bit.

A kind fear began to engulf,

Which I never experienced before

I felt drained and exhausted.

I realised my foolishness 

I repelled those who stood with me, 

Those who cared, those who loved...

I showered all my anger at them.

They hanged on, in vain. 


Finally, but not late, 

I realise my mistakes

The damage is irrevocable. 

I admit.   

But the road is still halfway. 

Let the journey continue.

Not alone, but together.

Not as master and slaves,

But as equals.

The road is still halfway...

.................

(011022)

Comments